Friday, November 13, 2009

Goodwill Shopping

Captain's Blog, Stardate: 63334.3 (this just never gets old for me)

Okay so I stop at my favorite Goodwill store (Goshen, Indiana) on my way back to work from a Mammogram appointment (my little reward).
You see tomorrow is 50% off day and typically the day before that sale the store is packed with good stuff, but not so packed with people. So I score a couple of nice wool blazers ($5.00) and a shin length black leather coat ($9.00). Then I decide that maybe I should see what is at the Ireland Rd. store (South Bend, Indiana) and score an even NICER black leather coat. This seven dollar coat is fabulous... shin length, and a size medium (I have always said my BONES were bigger than that... guess they're not!). So yeah Friday the 13th so works for ME! P.S. 72 pounds gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment