Saturday, June 4, 2011

Year 2 in Review

Its kinda hard to comprehend that it has been 2 years! This is a good time to look at my goals for year 2, and set new goals for year 3!


My Year 2 goals were:

  • Climb a rock wall - I have not encountered a rock wall, so sadly... no
  • Run - just see if I can... you know... run! - Check 
  • Get a good bike - and ride regularly... building up to longer distances - Check ✓
  • Climb Mt. Baldhead in Douglas Michigan - that trip will happen this summer  :-)
  • Climb Tower Hill at Warren Dunes State Park - Check ✓
I feel pretty good about the progress I made on the year 2 goals, I wish had achieved them all, but this is not bout perfection, its a work in progress, just like me.  So here's to year 3, and some more goal setting.
  • Keep up this blog better!
  • Take a spin class
  • Integrate more exercise into my hectic schedule - might help with that whole extra skin around the middle thing, I have going on - LOL!
  • Climb a rock wall (carryover from year 2)
  • Complete a century bike ride!
  • Tackle Mt. Baldhead (carryover from year 2)
  • Get more creative with my food choices within the given parameters - I'm kinda in a rut - meat, cheese, eggs (and then repeat)
  • Get more SLEEP!
Speaking of that last one, I'm outta here, thanx for keeping up with me my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment