Monday, August 17, 2009

Milestone


I've now lost 50 pounds, in a little over ten weeks! Down about 3 pants sizes. There are still some off and on food issues, and the arthritis is an ongoing thing, which IS improving. Adding Glucosamine and Chondroitin chewables to the regimen (with the doctor's permission of course) is helping with that too I think. Overall I feel GREAT! After coming home from MichFest, I've been so TIRED. I know I need to get more sleep, and I need to get after the exercise more. So my next goals are increase exercise, and GET MORE SLEEP! Thanks to all of wonderful peeps for their support.

2 comments:

  1. Whoooooeeeee.....you go girl! Love the new before and after pictures. Just looking at the big difference in them, is a real incentive for those that are contemplating the surgery. You are truly an inspiration to those of us that desperately need to lose weight. The only thing I ask of you, is....PLEASE don't send the "lost
    weight" to me, as I have more reserved weight (fat) piled up in various places,than I really care to mention.
    Keep information, pictures and progress coming!
    I'm sure that I will see less and less of you in the upcoming months. M.E.

    ReplyDelete