Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sweet Nectar of the GODS!


Okay may not SEEM like much to blog about... but yesterday after a 3 month hiatus, I had an iced Chai from Starbucks... a small one, but a real live GENUINE Starbucks Chai! No ill effects - hooray! I was half afraid I'd no longer LIKE it... since many tastes have changed, but no worries, I still love the cinnaminny goodness of that Chai! I do think that my time away had a negative economic impact on Starbucks and Tazo... seriously! I sure won't have one every day or anything... but to know it's an OPTION... SWEET!

Also today, I had the 3 month blood work, I go next week for the 3 month follow-up appointment, I'll be VERY interested to see those cholesterol numbers especially!

Peace - out my peeps!
P minus 53 and counting... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment