Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Pattern

Captainsblog, Stardate: 63644.3

My pattern has been:
Plateau
     Then lose some
Plateau
     Then lose some more
Plateau
     Then lose again...

While I am frustrated by each plateau... when I look at the overall pattern...
It's all good.

About 25 lbs to goal... but when I set that goal.. I didn't know I'd have at least 10 lbs of skin that would just be there, unless I have it removed, which isn't likely.  So I've got 2 goals... the pie in the sky goal (-25 from where I am) and the reality goal (-15 from where I am now).  I WILL reach the reality goal!  If I make the pie in the sky goal that's great, but I will NOT consider myself to be settling, or stopping short, or a failure if I don't make that one.

Keepin' it real my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment